Your health is important to us! Please know that we are following all the government guidelines to keep our clients, staff and community safe.
Here are the various measures we put into effect in our restaurant:
Vaccine passports: since September 1, 2021, proof of vaccination is required to enter a restaurant. You must therefore present your vaccine passport (QR code) and a photo ID in order to be admitted into our establishment.
Sterilization of the restaurant: the whole restaurant is sterilized once a month by a certified team of professionals: Contracteurs Contamination Canada.
Temperature checkpoint: The temperature of each client is taken at the entrance of the restaurant.
- Staff training: Ongoing education of our entire team on preventive hygiene measures.
- Mask now mandatory: Following the new governmental guidelines, as of Saturday, July 18, 2020, masks are mandatory for clients 12 years and up. You must therefore wear a mask upon your arrival as well as when you are walking around our establishment or while you are exiting. You will only be allowed to remove your mask when you are seated at your table. Thank you for cooperation!
- More hand washing and disinfecting: All employees from all departments must wash and disinfect their hands upon arrival and at least every hour, including during busy times.
- More disinfectant dispensers: Disinfectant dispensers have been added at the restaurant’s main door and employee areas. Our kitchen was already fully equipped.
- More surface cleaning: Our reception hostess team and each member of our staff are engaged in frequent disinfection of menus, phones, door handles, computer keyboards and screens, and any surface that may come in contact with our guests and employees.
- Handshake control: Our staff will not initiate handshakes unless prompted by a guest, in which case our hands will be disinfected immediately thereafter.
- Sick leave: Employees with cold or flu-like symptoms must remain home, and unemployment measures will be provided to protect their livelihood or to enable remote work from home.
- More management meetings: Daily management meetings to monitor the situation, enforce hygiene practices, and review measures as needed.
We are constantly monitoring all new governmental guidelines and will implement them as they evolve.
It is important to note that the Canadian government considers the risk of actually contracting the Covid-19 virus as low. We encourage you to stay informed, support health measures, practice basic prevention, and continue to lead a normal life as much as possible.
We thank you for your continued support,
Owner of Moe’s Saint-Sauveur