With the current developments, please know that we are following all the government guidelines.
Here are the various measures we put into effect in our restaurant:
- Staff training: ongoing education of our entire team on preventive hygiene measures.
- More hand washing and disinfecting: All employees from all departments must wash and disinfect their hands upon arrival and at least every hour, including during busy times.
- More disinfectant dispensers: Disinfectant dispensers have been added at the restaurant’s main door and employee areas. Our kitchen was already fully equipped.
- More surface cleaning: Our reception hostess team and each member of our staff are engaged in frequent disinfection of menus, phones, door handles, computer keyboards and screens, and any surface that may come in contact with our guests and employees.
- Handshake control: our staff will not initiate handshakes unless prompted by a guest, in which case our hands will be disinfected immediately thereafter.
- Sick leave: Employees with cold or flu-like symptoms must remain home, and unemployment measures will be provided to protect their livelihood or to enable remote work from home.
- Social distance: We are limiting the number of clients to 50% of our capacity in order to maintain the recommended distance between tables.
- More management meetings: Daily management meetings to monitor the situation, enforce hygiene practices, and review measures as needed.
We are constantly monitoring all new governmental guidelines and will implement them as they evolve.
It is important to note that the Canadian government considers the risk of actually contracting the Covid-19 virus as low. We encourage you to stay informed, support health measures, practice basic prevention, and continue to lead a normal life as much as possible.
We thank you for your continued support,
Owner of Moe’s Saint-Sauveur